Those aged seven (7) to Eleven (11) go to the sanctuary for a time of Praise and Worship and then go to Junior church. Children’s Church and Junior church gives boys and girls an opportunity to learn the way they learn best through action and involvement. A variety of short activities are used to reinforce the Bible theme. Each month there is a mission emphasis through Boys and Girls Missionary Crusade when the children bring in their Buddy Barrels.
Women’s Ministry, also known as Joy Fellowship, is simply the ministry of all the women in our church. This ministry is comprised of women who seek to share the good news of Jesus Christ with the people in their community, their district, and around the world. They meet each Sunday night at 4:30 p.m. for prayer. On the first Sunday of each month we meet after the evening worship for upcoming events, projects and prayer.
WEDNESDAY NIGHT SERVICES
The Wednesday evening services begin at 7:00 pm and are called “Family Worship Night.” This service is designed for the entire family. The adults meet in the sanctuary for worship and preaching of Gods word, while the girls and boys meet upstairs for Missionettes and Royal Rangers, the Youth meet in the activity building.
The Royal Rangers program is designed to provide young men with exciting activities while teaching them a deep rooted belief in Jesus Christ. A camping theme is at the heart of the activities, along with an advancement award system whereby Royal Rangers must demonstrate specific knowledge and abilities in order to be recognized as earning each award.
The program is divided into Outposts which are determined according to the age groups below:
- RANGER KIDS: Kindergarten, 1, 2 grades.
- DISCOVERY RANGERS: 3, 4, 5 grades
- ADVENTURE RANGERS: 6, 7, 8 grades
- EXPEDITION RANGERS: 9-12 grades
What is Royal Rangers?
Royal Rangers is a Christian ministry designed to minister to the needs of boys and girls. It was started as a boys’ ministry by the Men’s Ministries of the Assemblies of God. This program has since spread beyond just that one denomination to many churches in many countries. The objective of Royal Rangers is to REACH, TEACH, and KEEP boys for JESUS CHRIST.
Where are Royal Rangers?
Royal Rangers are in more than 64 countries, and this number is growing.
Who can Join Royal Rangers?
Boys grades k-12
Commanders (leaders) must be Christians who are above reproach and who are willing to minister to, teach, and protect the children in the program.
What is the Royal Ranger Code?
A ROYAL RANGER IS:
- Alert – Mentally, physically, and spiritually alert.
- Clean – Clean in body, mind and speech.
- Honest – Does not lie, cheat, or steal.
- Courageous – Brave in spite of danger, criticism, or threats.
- Loyal – Faithful to his church, family, outpost, and friends.
- Courteous – Polite, kind, and thoughtful.
- Obedient – Obeys his parents, leaders, and those in authority.
- Spiritual – Prays, reads the Bible, and witnesses.
What is the Royal Ranger Pledge?
With God’s help, I will do my best to serve God, my church, and my fellowman; to live by the Ranger Code; to make the Golden Rule my daily rule.
What is the Royal Ranger Motto?
Ready. Ready for anything! Ready to work, play, serve, worship, live and obey God’s Word.
What does the Royal Ranger Emblem mean?
- Four Gold Points: Four phases of a child’s development: Physical, Spiritual, Mental, Social.
- Four Red Points: Four main teachings of the Church: Salvation, Baptism in the Holy Spirit, Healing, Rapture.
- Eight Blue Points: Eight points of the Ranger code: Alert, Clean, Honest, Courageous, Loyal, Courteous, Obedient, Spiritual.
What time do we meet?
We meet on Wednesday at 7:00 p.m.
Missionettes is a fun and active club for girls. We meet on Wednesday evening at 7 p.m. Our Goal is to teach girls at a young age about God, so that they will become the Godly Christian women of tomorrow. Missionettes is for all girls from the age of 3 years old until they have graduated from high school.
Missionettes is divided into 6 clubs.
- Rainbows is for boys and girls from the ages of 3-5 years old. They learn about God’s love by learning to be helpers and pleasing Jesus everyday with our Noah’s Ark theme.
- Daisies is for kindergarten girls. They are known as our Sunshine Club and their theme revolves around how their light shines for Jesus.
- Prims is for 1st and 2nd grade girls. Helps the girls discover Gods love through learning about being kind to others.
- Stars are for 3rd, 4th and 5th grade girls. Stars main focus is learning the Biblical and Assembly of God Doctrine. Their main goal is to become an “Honor Star” upon completion of stars.
Here a few of the activities for the coming year:
- Missionette Sleepover
- Missionette Fun day
Along with our fun activities we do fundraisers through the year to help support our club and they include:
- Missionette garage sale
Praise Assembly Youth Page
Our youth service is on Wednesday nights at 7:00 pm and is for youth 12 years old and up. They meet for a time of praise and worship, games and fellowship in the activity building. They also have various activities that are planned throughout the month. During the summer months activities vary from Youth Camp to special planned events.